Graphic Design Internship
Our graphic design interns have the exciting role of assisting with a number of high profile and international projects, which will allow them to showcase their work, get valuable exposure, and build their professional portfolio while assisting us to expand our brand and deliver a high impact message. This internship is ideal for skilled graphic designers or recent graduates who are looking to learn and be highly challenged by a creative work environment.
Intern Job Requirements:
- Creating and designing documents and reports and preparing them for print
- Knowledgeable in print and digital design
- Experience in photo retouching
- Advanced knowledge of typography, layout and composition, color theory, and use of designs to create powerful images
- Develop graphics for websites
- Manage and maintain organized graphic files
- Develop new print materials such as: brochures, banners, logos, post cards, business cards, etc.
- Create presentation boards for meetings and events
- Photo retouching for web and print media
- Development and Maintenance of a style guide
- Creation of digital newsletter using Constant Contact
- Assist with layout of quarterly newsletters in InDesign
- Design postcards, newsletters, and other graphic materials for programs and special events
- Assist with advertising concepts and layouts
- Assist with maintaining media tracking and advertising notebooks
- General office assistance and projects
Intern General Qualifications:
- Proficient in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong concept and design skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Internet and product advertising
- Maintain and brainstorm continuous innovative and trendy ideas for management
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadline-driven tasks
- This is a unpaid internship. Internships can be completed for academic credit. Students seeking professional work experience with no academic credit may also apply.
- Hours are flexible and based on the credit hour requirements of the individual academic program and the schedule of the intern. Work hours and a structured schedule are agreed upon prior to the start of the internship. Internships can be flexible in terms of working on site or working independently with weekly meetings.
- Qualified Candidates will be organized, attentive to detail, have strong written and verbal communication skills, be a creative thinker, and able to work independently and as a team player and have excellent file management skills.
- Applications received will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Please complete the following form and we will follow-up with you within 7-10 business days.
- No phone calls please.