Strategic Business Plan Development:
- A business plan is a document that serves as a guide to your business and conveys its prospects and growth potential. In order to obtain financing or for other reasons listed below, one must have a sound, well written and professionally prepared business plan that can clearly and concisely articulate your business model and present a complete story about the business.
- The business plan must demonstrate that considerable thought has been given to various details that impact and contribute to the success of the business. The business plan must be able to pass the intense scrutiny of sophisticated lenders, investors and others. The reader must be able to understand the business and feel confident that the business plan objectives are achievable. The business plan is thus one of the first and most important documents any business, organization, initiative or venture needs.
Some reasons and situations where you will need a business plan:
- Applying for funding for a start up business or franchise.
- Applying for funding for working capital, expansion, etc for an existing business.
- Applying for the SBA section 7(a) Loan Program for small businesses.
- Applying for the SBA section 8(a) Business Development and Small Disadvantaged Business Certification Program, which provide assistance and access to the federal procurement market.
- To purchase and fund a franchise.
- For a real estate development project seeking funding.
- For purchasing commercial real estate.
- To support a lease application.
- To pre-qualify as a vendor, agent or provider of services.
- For arranging or seeking potential strategic alliances, joint ventures or partnerships.
- Feasibility study to determine if an idea warrants implementation.